June 16, 2008

2008 Wishlist

Next month, I'll be adding another count to my age. Sadly, I am starting to feel that I am old and that I am missing a lot. On the other hand, I am very happy in how my life turned out and what it would be in the future.

As I was taking a break, I decided to write a birthday wishlist(as inspired by ate marian). And as I am jotting them down, the list is getting longer and longer. For now, here are the things I want in my birthday.

Book - I love reading books and I feel i missed a lot of the bestselling books in the market.

  • Eleven Minutes - Paulo Coelho
  • Anne of Green Gables - Lucy Maud Montgomery
  • A Message to Garcia - Elbert Hubbard
  • Valley of the Dolls - Jacqueline Susann
  • To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  • Fear of Flying - Erica Jong
  • Goodnight Moon - Margaret Wise Brown
  • The Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett
  • The Shack - William P Young
  • As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner

CD

  • Boyz II Men - I just love them so much

Manga

  • Naruto - what can I say, I am a naruto fanatic from the very beginning

Gadget - just a wish hehe

  • White Apple MacBook
  • Canon Digital Rebel XTi / XSi

If it is christmas and santa is real, i'll hang up a very big sock(maybe a sack with be better :D) in the window.

There is nothing wrong with dreaming and wishing y'all heheh :)

No comments: