September 23, 2008

In the Cliff's Edge

Yesterday, I was not able to come to work. I had to pick up the baranggay clearance I applied for last week.

I should be able to go to the office even if I am already late but due to some circumstances, I did not made it to work.

And today, I was informed by our CSR that my client had gone mad because of my frequent absences lately. My emotion was all mixed up but I am not surprised. Deep inside me, I was expecting for this kind of news to welcome me in morning.

I am in the verge of quitting not because I don't want my job. For the record, I love my current job very much that if I were asked to come on Saturdays, I never say no. I like to give up instead of losing it.

I am not a quitter. It's the action that I hate the most. Even if I know I only have a small chance of winning, I always take the risk.

And today, I am given another opportunity. I am going to push myself to the edge to embrace a new challenge. I need to do to give a little spark in this gloomy path that I am currently heading. There is nobody else who could push me forward but me.

I am not a quitter and I'll never be.

No comments: