May 30, 2008

Count Me In :D

Yesterday, I was not able to come to work. I woke up late because I am feeling sick. Maybe it is because of the depression I had for our upcoming company outing.

For the past few days, I was formulating reasons and strategies to approach our boss and make me bring my brother along. And because of the tension and fear of being rejected, I did not have the guts to tell him my thoughts.

And so yesterday, my mind gave up and my body weakened in result. I felt so hopeless and sad that I can't be in the outing.

Later, last night I had hope. I know myself for being optimistic and creative in finding means and I have thought of a plan that shed me some light.

I woke up this morning and came to work one hour earlier of my actual shift. I did my daily rituals while I wait for the big boss.

The clock ticks and I am starting to get nervous again. I am almost to quit my plan on talking to my boss when ate marian came and told me a good news.

"Uy, kasama ka na sa outing," she said.

I was shocked and before I knew it, my heart is already jumping in joy. I can't believe it. I'm in! :D Big boss finally decided to let my brother tag along. There are many employees who can't come so he let me bring my bro.

Later before lunch, the final list of employees who are officially coming was posted. I browsed for name.
6. Imperial, Jhoy with her sister

hahaha... well, anyways, at least i'm officially in the list. Thanks god. ;)

No comments: