September 26, 2007

Silence and Melancholy

it was indeed a very peculiar night. the cold breeze is blowing and the sky is covered with clouds. it's about to rain again though it had rained hard earlier, it still have much to pour.

the dinner is served but still silence remains still. no words were spoken. no whispers were heard. only the murmuring conversation of the other couples across the table filled the air as if a very precious secret is being conversed.

the food is scrumptious but no one gave a compliment. dinner is finished and the bill was paid. it's time to go but only body language led the way.

the cold lonely night embraced me outside. another quiet walk has saddened my heart. i hoped it'll rain over me. i want to cry and hide the tears but i can't. i must be strong and keep myself together or I'll break down.

it is a very awkward feeling. silence kept echoing and my heart kept hurting. i feel so broken still i managed to smile. it's time to go. maybe later it'll be okay. i hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NICE you have a talent in writing there. Continue your work i like it. =)